Abandoned house

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
just my two cents...if posted ,permission would be the right thing. If really isolated then I might go in for a quick check. Aren't those the type of house JASON or FREDDY KRUGER hang around.........Most towns have web access to the towns accessors data. I know here you can type in any address and find out when bought and sold and owners name

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: David Fertig

Those KEEP OUT signs are for the other guy. They aren't for you.

Just remember - Taking without permission is theft.

Although sometimes you can justify the liberation of a few items!

9A7EFBB7311C46F781056163DA234065.jpg
Hmm.. I seem to have seen this sign somewhere else before...lol

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I throw nuts down from the balcony to them.. they're so cute when they stand up on their back legs and wring their little paws in anticipation of the next nut tossing.. [:)] What do you do, take photos.. video them? I'd love to see some of your work!
SHOOT THEM,just when im hunting though,i usually leave the ones around my house alone,i might have to kill a couple around my house this year,theres getting to be to many,walked out the door one morning and counted 7[sm=lol.gif]

sem_yeto

Reaction score
Probe and dig the yard, but stay out of the house.
If it's posted or boarded up, you will be B & E and arrested. Not likely to get arrested for digging a hole in someone's abandoned backyard though. 35yrs digging experience talkin here...

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
SHOOT THEM

Red squirrels are vicious. I was attacked by one once. It climbed a tree and jumped down at me. Luckily he missed. They are a nuisance and destroy buildings with their fangs.[:'(] Luckily there are people who keep the population under control.[;)] My friend got this one during the winter. We skinned her up.[:D]

0BAAD52B4AD241F6B368EBD37A062C78.gif

Attachments

• 0BAAD52B4AD241F6B368EBD37A062C78.gif
    0BAAD52B4AD241F6B368EBD37A062C78.gif
    82.2 KB · Views: 80

kastoo

Reaction score
My friends, I would not post pics of house that doesn't belong to me and then say I was in there....it could be used as evidence. Some schmuck could just be waiting for some way to blame something that is missing on someone. Don't let that be you. I myself do not do that kind of stuff..I'm afraid I'd be jinxed!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Same thing with dead squirrels.. that poor animal has relatives too... can you sleep at night anymore, Ryan, knowing you're a marked man in Squirrelville?

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
can you sleep at night anymore, Ryan, knowing you're a marked man in Squirrelville?

I didn't shoot it, one of my friends did. It didn't go to waste. We skinned it and preserved it. We also took the meat. And besides, squirrels kill baby birds.[X(] I like baby birds.[:)]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch