Abandoned house

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
catphoto.jpg
From.

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Bottles r LEET

I hear they taste like chicken?[:D]
its true,to me they taste just like dark meat chicken,unless its a young one tou have to cook it in the crock pot are thell be tough,to me its kinda hard to eat them,because its really just a big rat,it gets harder once youve cleaned one,they dont taste too bad though,theyre fun to hunt,i hunt them just about every weekend during the season,you dont have to be as still or as quiet as when deer hunting,you should try it[sm=lol.gif]

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
I have done some hunting, but I don't really care for killing animals. When my friend comes over, we go hunting because he really likes hunting. I let him do the hunting. I just tag along, and watch for bottles of course!

carobran

Reaction score
i kill quite alot of animals,have you killed any,the only bottle ive found is an old snuff bottle,on the wild life management area we hunt at the old railroad runs down one of the boundarys,a game warden told us there used to be an old community there,a train ran off the tracks there one time and it tore the place up so bad everybody just left[:)]

carobran

Reaction score
them little boogers are TOUGH,i wish we had chipmunks around here,id like to see one[sm=lol.gif]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu