ABN Chat room

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
I was thinking about something.... Wouldn't it be cool if there was a chat room on this site or associated with this site? Most of the time there are several members online here at any given time. Has this ever been discussed before? I'm not sure if its even an option but I thought it would be pretty cool myself. What do you think? Of course it would be something that Roger would have to be up for.

~Tim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I thought that's what we've been doing all these years, and that you people are just too slow for me.. [8D]

For now, the closest thing to a chat room is the "TODAY'S POSTS" button up top there in the lower right hand corner of the row of things to click on.. that's where I hang out if I'm here..

LC

Reaction score
I like the Today's Post section . I love the bottles and that is my number one interest in collecting , but I have so many other interests as well . It is always enjoyable to see someone post another type of collectibles or things they are into , a person can learn a lot about different interests once in a while .

epackage

Reaction score
I don't even like interacting with you people on the forum, why would I want a chat section?!?!?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
So you could get a quick answer to your inquiry, budsky! [&:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya dude, we have one.. right here! What's on yer mind?

xxfollyxx

Reaction score
I love the idea of a chat room, only problem is there would have to be a moderator in there constantly. There are plenty of free chat hosting sites to start an unofficial room, if anyone were do inclined to do so.
However any information and Q & A’s that are normally saved and searchable in this forum/thread style would be lost and forgotten in a chat room. Wouldn't want to take anything away from ABN.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, we could keep the bandwidth down by not allowing pics, unless hyperlinked.. and some dopey ole moderator could erase the mess in the cold light of morning..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis