ACL "WISH LIST"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
How many Sunflowers do you have Pat? Hell, how many places bottled them?

T D

Reaction score
hey Bob, I had forgotten about the white only version. I need the blue and white with the mountains....

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Something I have been thinking about for quite some time now (and may only be a few days away from making the final decision about) is the total liquidation/sale/ trade of my entire collection of acls ... except for my "Indian" labeled bottles such as 'Big Chief', and various other brands. As most of you may know by now I also specialize in other Southwest and/or Indian related collectibles such as could once be found back in the 1940s and 50s in Trading Post and souvenir shops along old Route 66 and other locals across the country. But at this point in time my decision is based primarily on the possible availability of the two variations of the 'Navajo Land' acls shown below. I have no illusions about either or both of them coming cheap, as I am fully aware of their rarity and value. About a year ago one sold on e-Bay for big bucks. My decision to dispose of my collection primarily hinges on being able to find one or both of these bottles. Thus my reason for adding them to the very top of my current "Wish List." So the first thing I need to do is see if anyone has one or both and then go from there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And if it should occur that I do locate them, then we can discuss a possible trade. And if not a trade, then I will list the bottles I wish to liquidate in the "Sale / Trade / Swap" category, but not here. That's what the other column is intended for so as not to turn this one into a "Classified."

If anyone has either of these 'Navajo Land' bottles available, please, please let me know soon!

Thank you so much.

SPBOB

(They are so hard to come by I can't even find a photo of them and had to use this one from my acl book).

P.S. ~ T D ... I just got a notice of your reply but prefer not to cancel this one in the meantime.

0D8271FC732E415A947D54D103B22D3D.jpg

Attachments

• 0D8271FC732E415A947D54D103B22D3D.jpg
    0D8271FC732E415A947D54D103B22D3D.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 68

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
T D ~

Thanks, and I apologize for the interruption. Right now everything hinges on the results of my last post. Let me see what happens with that and then we can discuss my (mountain image) 'Wonderland.' Who knows ... maybe you have both of the 'Navajo Land' bottles I'm looking for and end up with a big chunk of my entire collection! ???

SPBOB

Eric

Reaction score
Would love to have a mint “6†cent Nichol Kola bottle.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
~ PUBLIC NOTICE ~

I have decided to "weed out" most of my soda bottles (including mostly acls with a few embossed ones) except for my "Cowboy and/or Indian" labeled examples. It will take a few days, and possibly a week to do a full inventory and make a list ... which I will eventually copy/paste to the "Buy, Sell & Swap" category.

My only reason for mentioning it here and now is to draw attention to it. Plus to give those of you who may be interested the time to take a look through your own collection and see which "Cowboy and/or Indian" acls you have and may want to trade. And please note that when this finally gets down to the nitty-gritty my ideal situation would be for a "TRADE" rather than to piece them out one at a time. I realize this may not be so simple to achieve, but I thought I would give it a shot anyway and see what happens.

I will post a notice here and elsewhere when the list is ready ... so please take a look and see what you may be interested in parting with. Dollar/Valuewise, I expect this to work to "Your" advantage and not mine! My main interest is adding more "Western Themed" bottles to my collection no matter what the loss may be to myself.

Thanks ... I'll be back ... and please spread the word if possible.

Bob

sodapops

Reaction score
As most of you know I love Oklahoma Acl's. Well heres the #1 on my wish list. Been looking for a long time.

F09A748D1E624B5DBCC308FE3F5BCDB5.jpg

Attachments

• F09A748D1E624B5DBCC308FE3F5BCDB5.jpg
    F09A748D1E624B5DBCC308FE3F5BCDB5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members