ALL Members & Administrators Contribute Please.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
Thank you for your opinion Jonathan, it is an appealing bottle! That seems to be the trend so far a Good looking bottle. I appreciate you giving your personal opinion of what you would value it at. Thanks, Bert DeWitt

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
reach44 said:
I like it but I'm not an ink collector so I couldn't really put a value to it.
I understand neither am I, I'm just asking for everyone's Personal Opinion, do you like it or do you dislike? Why do you like or dislike it? what would would You Personally value it at? Basicly what it boils down to is that it does not matter what you collect or what your knowledge of this specific bottle is. A study of sorts is taking place here, the more people that contribute the more information we learn. If you study what everyone is contributing by giving their personal opinion on what they think of the bottle and what they would personally value it at. Patterns will start to become apparent that WE ALL will be able to learn quite a lot from! Thank you for contributing, Bert Dewitt

reach44

Reaction score
If I caught it at a flea market and it had anywhere from 10 to 15 bucks on it I'd probably pick it up, lol.I'd be happy to dig one, as it would be a different trend for me.

reach44

Reaction score
If I caught it at a flea market and it had anywhere from 10 to 15 bucks on it I'd probably pick it up, lol.I'd be happy to dig one, as it would be a different trend for me.

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
Thank you reach44 for sharing your Personal Opinion of what you would value it at. Also for sharing that it woul be different if you dug one. Thanks, Bert DeWitt

dollarbill

Reaction score
I have always like inks and have owned a very large collection of them at one time. While as was said that this is a common ink and not worth a great deal .I believe it to be a must have in and ink collection and also a bottle that most maverick bottle collectors would have. I would and have bought these inks J@I E M up to 20.00 in aqua and in good condition. Yours looks to be a nice example. Bill

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
Thank you Bill for contributing your Personal expert opinion having owned a large collection of inks. You also provided a very interesting bit of information that it is a bottle most maverick collectors would have. Thank you for the compliment about mine I really like it! I don't collect inks so I guess I fit into the maverick category. Thank you for the info and contributing your Personal Opinion on what you think of the bottle and what you would value it at, Bert DeWitt

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, I would still like to hear more input lets keep it going. I appreciate everyone's contribution!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
I have dug them before and boy was I excited. I think they are spectacular looking bottles and are unfortunately common in that color. Aside from that, they are rather old, very pretty and I only hope I can dig more of these, as they are an exciting find.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora