ALOHA to My Friend "808 50th State"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Wow, I'm shocked. I never knew the man, but saw him post frequently. It's horrifying that one so young could die so suddenly. Just a few days ago, he posted something about someone in Hawaii who died digging bottles... I really hope that his death is not a cruel example of irony. My condolences to his family and friends... [:(][:(][:(][:(][:mad:][:mad:][:(][:(][:(][:(][:mad:][:mad:][:(][:(][:(][:(][:mad:][:mad:][:(][:(][:(][:(][:mad:][:mad:]

WAHIAWA DIGGER

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: Bottles r LEET

[:(] How did he die?

what happened to him  WAHIAWA  ?
I don't know of the details. All I know is that I spoke to him Thursday (19 May) morning while he was fishing. He didn't report to work on friday. He was always a dependable person at work, I believe his employer found him at home since he lives 2 blocks away. He calls me almost every day and we'd talk about all kinds of bottle related news and happenings and our plans for the up coming weeks dig. I kind of notice he didn't call me back as he said he would Thursday evening. I miss him already...

swizzle

Reaction score
My condolences man. He looks younger and in better shape then me. May God bless you and all of his family and friends. Swiz

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Now that's some sad news!
Earl was a good forum friend, and I feel for him, and whatever may have taken him away from here...I'll miss his cheery replys and posts, and his probing for bottles in the mud flats...God rest you wherever you are Earl! You'll be sadly missed.[X(]

RedGinger

Reaction score
My condolences to Earl's family and friends. I'm very saddened to hear this news, Nate. Take care.

Laur

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
It has been a sad week here at this forumI did see his post the other day.Life can be cut so short in an instant.If your loved ones are still with you tell them you love them every day if possible.

stumpknocker

Reaction score
It is always sad to lose one of those that blazed the trail ahead of us

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18