ALOHA to My Friend "808 50th State"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kwalker

Reaction score
My condolenses. He's helped me on more than one occasion on here. Really knowledgeable guy

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
It really is a sad day. Lets face it. The bottle community isnt that big. We are connected by one common intrest....glass. Earl shared this love for bottles. The cool thing is that he took a part of us with him. He didnt go alone. He knew that on this huge world wide web he had kindred spirits.

Life is sort....

California Dream N

Reaction score
I am so very sad to read this..as PrivyCheese pointed out the bottle community isn't that big and when we lose one ..it hurts..Especially someone that was very knowledgeable and helpful..May he rest in peace...

rockbot

Reaction score
I am totally saddened by this. I met Earl a few years ago on ABN. We became good friends and he even visited and stayed with us last August. We had a great time digging, talking story and eating slush floats from Dairy Queen.[:)] We talked on the phone last week and confirmed our plans for this coming August. We were going to dig this new place I found and posted about last week. We were both so excited.[&o]

Tomorrow is promised to no one my friends.

with a heavy heart,
Rocky

bigbadhonu

Reaction score
I couldnt believe the news that Earl was gone. He was a very close friend and one of the greastest guys that we have known and will miss him dearly. His passing truely saddens my heart....Kip

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
"Tomorrow is promised to no one my friends".
Thats the truth Rock I try not to take anything for granted because all we have is today. SO GO OUT AND DIG SOME BOTTLES! [:D]

Digswithstick

Reaction score
I will echo the words of all who posted and also wish you well on your new journey .Aloha Earl,missed but not forgotten ,part of you remains in these forum pages for those left behind .

SC pontil collector

Reaction score
My heart is very sad to hear of Earl's passing. My husband had met Earl through a mutual in the islands. They spend much time talking and emailing each other about bottles, surfing back in the day and just about anything that came to mind.. Earl's heart and spirit were always in the right place. My husband always spoke so highly of him.
Hawai'i has lost one truly kind, fun and generous person.
sc pontil collector

sandchip

Reaction score
Man, that just stinks. I didn't know Earl except through his great posts, which I'll miss greatly. His family will be in my prayers.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora