ALOHA to My Friend "808 50th State"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WAHIAWA DIGGER

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

From what I heard Earl pasted away in his sleep. I know a few years ago he had a procedure done that required a electrical shock applied to is heart to correct
what was believed to be an irregular heart beat. I remember him being concerned about it but after the procedure he was fine. I can only assume his heart stopped while he was asleep.

Thanks Rocky... He spoke of you a lot and we'd always joked and laughly thought of burying some bottles to dig up later when things got bored... he was that kind of person... always smiling and making everyone laugh!

bostaurus

Reaction score
Just looking at his picture makes you think, "That is a person I would like to meet". Seems there are a lot of folks that have great memories of him. Sounds like a life well lived.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I'm a little late posting here, but I just found it. I've been away from the forum for a while and just came back to pay my respects to Lobey, which is where I learned of Earl's passing. While I didn't know him personally, everybody on here is extended family and he will be missed by me as well.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
NOT ANOTHER ONE!??!? [:(]
Rest in peace, Earl. Always enjoyed your adventurous posts of the islands and your digs.
I don't know how many more threads like this I can take....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown