Already looking forward to the "GREEN" of Spring.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
The days are getting longer... now just to make it through the rest of Winter and then... the green of Spring... not wishing my life away just anticipating.
rainier.jpg

Dynamic trio
RAINIER BEER // SEATTLE BREWING & MALTING COMPANY // (Seattle, WA)

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
The days are getting longer... now just to make it through the rest of Winter and then... the green of Spring... not wishing my life away just anticipating.
View attachment 216399
Dynamic trio
RAINIER BEER // SEATTLE BREWING & MALTING COMPANY // (Seattle, WA)
You paint the embossing? That is a professional job if I may say so myself. Beautiful bottles Bruce.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I posted this one before but it always inspires me. I found this bottle almost buried in the mud of a swamp of skunk cabbage. I dug it out to find some one had made a home out of it. It is a newer bottle but I loved the little mini ferns. I don't know how old but it appeared to have several years of growth. A little spring in a bottle. Only the smallest blob of dirt. Enough for these ferns to grow. It is going to go dormant soon. It grows back every year.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Attachments

• 20210103_062959.jpg
    20210103_062959.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I posted this one before but it always inspires me. I found this bottle almost buried in the mud of a swamp of skunk cabbage. I dug it out to find some one had made a home out of it. It is a newer bottle but I loved the little mini ferns. I don't know how old but it appeared to have several years of growth. A little spring in a bottle. Only the smallest blob of dirt. Enough for these ferns to grow. It is going to go dormant soon. It grows back every year.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
That is so AWESOME! I love it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky