Amber Armours Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

azmodeus82

Reaction score
Hello! New here, just wondering if anyone could give me any info on this bottle. It's a fairly large bottle. It says Armours Top Notch Brand Chicago. I found another post on here where someone had a similar bottle and thought it may be a ketchup. But this one is amber and I can't find another one like it in amber on the internet. So my questions would be, is it indeed a ketchup bottle? Is this amber version pretty rare or worth anything at all? And I'm assuming this is around turn of the century. It has a seam down the side but stops when it gets to the neck and the top was put on after and is made pretty uneven as one side of the mouth is much wider than the other.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 308
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 295
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 303

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hi Azmodeus, welcome to the forum! Your bottle is definitely not a ketchup bottle. I'm not convinced that the other bottle which was posted was a ketchup either, since they have a small bottle which looks to me like a grape juice. This bottle isn't grape juice either though, and I don't know what it is. I don't know whether or not it's rare, but unfortunately with it just being base embossed it isn't going to be worth much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora