Amber coke.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Catcat16

Reaction score
Pricing has always been a problem. You can't tell is they are accurate in pricing an item or if they want to retire on one sale. I have heard worth points is a good subcription to have for both pricing and referencing collectables. It cost to be a member but 1 or 2 Under priced sales Made by not knowing...well you know will pay for itself is what i am trying to say.
Yea I always get mad when I see the bottle I’m looking for under that site. And it always the ones I’m looking for... well at least I know they have what I have lol you’re right though

Catcat16

Reaction score
You're seeing that much variation in Baltimore ambers or amber Cokes in general?
Well, I found two Baltimore ones one was for 60 (not in as good condition as mine) then I saw another one for 120 something. Then I saw some others going for outrageous prices like 450. Under closer inspection the ones going for that had a factory defect. Still I don’t understand how that could make it so expensive. I read a website that said that the Amber coats came right after the Hutchinsons in fact I read two websites that were talking about how Amber cooks should be held on to because they were going to be worth a good portion of money. But I have someone on here who’s interested and I don’t want to insult that person because they seem very knowledgeable more so than I, about coke bottles. I don’t wanna say something that makes me look like a idiot but I also don’t wanna take a loss on something I only have one of you know? I’m actually having a very hard time with It. I wish I had a antiques appraiser near by.

Roaddie

Reaction score
I find price variations in a lot of the older items for sale. I have a signed print from 1930 and I have found prices ranging from several hundred dollars to less than a hundred. The same is true with some bears that I am trying to sell. But, catcat16, that is an awesome find. I have several in my collection, but I had to buy them all. From what I understand, the contents of cokes with the lettering in script actually contained 'coke'. If I'm incorrect, I'm sure someone out there will corrct me. Keep up the good work, girl.

Catcat16

Reaction score
I find price variations in a lot of the older items for sale. I have a signed print from 1930 and I have found prices ranging from several hundred dollars to less than a hundred. The same is true with some bears that I am trying to sell. But, catcat16, that is an awesome find. I have several in my collection, but I had to buy them all. From what I understand, the contents of cokes with the lettering in script actually contained 'coke'. If I'm incorrect, I'm sure someone out there will corrct me. Keep up the good work, girl.
Ahhh that’s crazy. I can’t imagine how that tasted! I feel you on the price differences problem. On one hand I obviously want to make as much as the item is truely worth but on the other hand I don’t want to insult someone and make a fool out of myself. But I actually just sold it to someone on here. This site helped me sell my first bottle! I’m really happy about how the whole thing went down, as long as it arrives ok, then my first sale went perfect (knock on wood) I’ll know in 2-3 more days so fingers crossed for me!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac