AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Angelpeace

Reaction score
To all of Jamie's and my friends on here---I just wanted to thank you all for all of your wonderful words and prayers, and to ask you to please remember me in the coming weeks. The pain in my back seemed to be getting better, but I started having terrible pain in my left leg. Finally broke down and went to the ER Thursday. Several x-rays and many tests later, I learned there is a major crack still in my tailbone and that I have contracted Shingles. If it weren't for God, Jamie, and friends like all of you, I would think I have the worse luck in the universe. Please continue to pray for me. Maybe it won't be long till I come out on the other side of all of this and can start enjoying life again.

epackage

Reaction score
All my best to you Nina, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers...

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
I am praying for you!!! You know like I do it's just a test! You are a strong woman with tons of support from people! I know you will overcome all of this soon enough! :)

I also know it's easy for me to say that because its not me going through it, but I have been through A LOT in my short 27 years and God is who sees me through it all! Your faith is amazing! He has His eye on you!
[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac