Another one!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
Been working a side job digging a swimming pool. Its been a blast. Got some killer bottles bro. Just to darn busy to clean and post.[;)]
When the jobs done Iʻll post.

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: rockbot

What a beauty. Congrats Tom!

Hey Rock where ya been?

tftfan

Reaction score
NICE bottle ! Love that color. Can you guys get a pic of both bottles together? Hope you guys can find a few more ! Thanks Joe.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

getout332 dug it and we agreed on a trade on the spot as the core of my collection is Bradford bottles. Only 2 others known to exist in the larger size and 1 is damaged. Very grateful to add this local bottle to my collection today! Many thanks to him letting us dig and the awesome trade.

PD

LoL...Yeah,...old "getout332"....has been really getting the nice bottles out of that spot [:D]....Some sweet keepers, A real nice old amber ale type bottle with a great crude donut style lip and vent dot stood out yesterday, along with a super colored teal cylinder/Chemical bottle,...Hopefully Max will post them up here or over at his other thread.... Here's hoping many more fine bottles emerge.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Thanks everyone for the nice comments by the way....Jim, Jim S. Bob, Tom, Rick, Steve, Tony, Micah, and Matt. Don't get to see youse guys much lately,...Haven't had anything worth posting till now...[:)] Tony....Aloha! Looking forward to seeing your finds. Joe

Dugout

Reaction score
Great little bottle there! Colorfantastic too!!
I also remember the bigger guy when it was dug.
I hope you guys find some more good ones in there.
Penn Digger should show us how it looks on the shelf with the others.

deenodean

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Don't have much time for a full post tonight, but decided to share this....Some of the regulars on here may remember when the large size of this bottle surfaced under an old house a few years back....At that time the one I found was only the second known here. This guy couldn't have been in business long. Penn Digger, mr. Fred and I were invited to our pals personal dump today and, well, the third one was dug today by our young digging pal Max! I watched him dig it..Amazing! this one is the small size, only a couple of inches tall, but pretty mint!

It's easy to think of this as an "M", but I believe the correct embossing to be, "H.C. SANDERSON, DRUGGIST, BRADFORD PA" What a bottle!

4DD62F0A014A4E2E89ABFF4ACC6655E2.jpg

How could anyone forget that 1st one you got!! You guys must have been shakin' seeing another one resurrected !!! Congratz on another beauty. [sm=thumbup1.gif]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Thanks everyone for the nice comments by the way....Jim, Jim S. Bob, Tom, Rick, Steve, Tony, Micah, and Matt. Don't get to see youse guys much lately,...Haven't had anything worth posting till now...[:)] Tony....Aloha! Looking forward to seeing your finds. Joe

So what if you don't have anything to post. I haven't been digging up a storm lately and I'm always here annoying people? [:D]

Plumbata

Reaction score
Sweet score!!

Wonderful to hear that another Sanderson has been discovered, those bottles totally rock! Thanks for sharing the super find!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis