Another one!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pyshodoodle

Seriously? I distracted you that much off your own post, Joe????

Too many options and too many fights start. Just a like button that we don't use on Rick's posts out of respect for his dislike of the LIKE!

Maybe the like button here wouldn't be the same as FB. On FB there are no restriction and people can say what ever they want.On here we are holding back ( I know I am) in fear of being terminated or should I say out of respect :)

[sm=tongue.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif]

I just talked to Cap on FB I told him to stop by.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)

Seriously? I distracted you that much off your own post, Joe????

Too many options and too many fights start. Just a like button that we don't use on Rick's posts out of respect for his dislike of the LIKE!

Oh, alright...since you put it so reasonably Kate....[;)] CHARLIE!!!!!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W
Maybe the like button here wouldn't be the same as FB. On FB there are no restriction and people can say what ever they want.On here we are holding back ( I know I am) in fear of being terminated or should I say out of respect :)

I just talked to Cap on FB I told him to stop by.
I worry about being banned too... Which is why I'm so easy to get along with and never speak my mind...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You ABN citizens are out there jabbering about the fear of getting banned while I crunch down some overly reheated pizza from lunchtime.. I'm sure all of this is putting SOMEBODY in harm's way........[&:]

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I think Rick's point is... someone could post a story about how they just dug a killer bottle, and while they were having a double rainbow conniption fit , their digging partner accidentally dislodges a rock that rolls down the hill, hits their shovel, which flips it up and it half scalps the guy...

Some of us may be inclined to hit "like".....

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

You ABN citizens are out there jabbering about the fear of getting banned while I crunch down some overly reheated pizza from lunchtime.. I'm sure all of this is putting SOMEBODY in harm's way........[&:]

I'm more worried about the NSA's drones looking in my upstairs window, while I'm typing in the location of a recent dig! [sm=lol.gif]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
I had a chance to fetch a few more photos that Tom emailed to me...

COLOR!! [:D]

19A06C3FB5AA4D03B930A4CAD57C1B1D.jpg

Attachments

• 19A06C3FB5AA4D03B930A4CAD57C1B1D.jpg
    19A06C3FB5AA4D03B930A4CAD57C1B1D.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 81

JOETHECROW

Reaction score

I think Rick's point is... someone could post a story about how they just dug a killer bottle, and while they were having a double rainbow conniption fit , their digging partner accidentally dislodges a rock that rolls down the hill, hits their shovel, which flips it up and it half scalps the guy...

Some of us may be inclined to hit "like".....

LoL! Gotcha Kate...

rockbot

Reaction score
Glad to see you and the gang out digging and finding too. All the best to you guys!

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Thanks everyone for the nice comments by the way....Jim, Jim S. Bob, Tom, Rick, Steve, Tony, Micah, and Matt. Don't get to see youse guys much lately,...Haven't had anything worth posting till now...[:)] Tony....Aloha! Looking forward to seeing your finds. Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky