Anton Odill Soda

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ironmountain

Reaction score
Friend calls me from a barn sale he's at and said the guy has a box full of these and wants 5bucks each... says they all look clean.. i don't have a better pic....
Anton Odill applied lip from Norway, Mich...
Outside of seeing this pic/bottle from Worthpoint, I haven't seen it....
thanks for any info!

EB79BCDFD5274FB5956F45502CAEADF2.jpg

Attachments

• EB79BCDFD5274FB5956F45502CAEADF2.jpg
    EB79BCDFD5274FB5956F45502CAEADF2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 85

ratbastard

Reaction score
i have a 7.5 oz hfc and also a pint hutch. bunch of o'dills in a wooden crate at the shop in norway. from what i understand odill was one of the first miners to test drill in norway mi. awhile back i tried to buy an odill seltzer bottle from don at wishing well in im but he said he wants to donate it to the museum in norway. someday you might have something i don't have. getting harder & harder to find up bottles i don't have.

ironmountain

Reaction score
yah..you are definitely amassing a sweet collection.... I'm going to hunt some more Kik's down at the farm...I've only got 2 or 3 right now packed away...
that's about as rare as I get with ACL's for collectors up here...

ironmountain

Reaction score
a soda made in houghton/hancock that was only distributed up there as far as I know...I've only ever seen them when digging them up. I'll have to dig a pic out..when I switched phones i dumped a bunch of pics...

my bad..Nik's....i always do that.

ratbastard

Reaction score
yep got that one. i going to crystal falls saturday to see what's going on at the flea market in town

ironmountain

Reaction score
they have one in CF? I've only been to the one in town here...last year it was decent for this size of a town...quite a few ppl there and daughter and i always found cool stuff...now it's gone downhill....

where's the CF one at?

when I was growing up there was a huge flea market every weekend at a local movie theater...the parking lot was dirt and roughly 3acres at the time..thought they'd discontinued it, but my mom said it's just as big now and held in the same spot... going to hit that this fall when we go back down...

ratbastard

Reaction score
it's downtown cf. for the cf summer fest. going to hit the antique store there as well

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky