Any Florida Bottle Collectors Out There?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BottleCapKid

Reaction score
Here is a Florida bottle I recently picked up. I usually only buy North Carolina bottles but this one looked cool and it wasn't too much. If anyone could help me know more about this bottle it would be great. It may be very common but it would still be cool to know more about it.

Thanks

Attachments

• f0e5dfbbd0db4b3f8d96f39fb4a58f07.jpg
    f0e5dfbbd0db4b3f8d96f39fb4a58f07.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 89

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I don't collect sodas from Central Florida, but I believe they are relatively common.

sunrunner

Reaction score
as far as am concerned any bottle from florida is rear very few places had them produced .

RED Matthews

Reaction score
So I migrate with the geese and black birds from NY to FL. and have for over 40 years. At least I don't have to shovel snow that way. I collect mouth blown glass mainly. The study of how they made them is very interesting to me. The marks of effort and the results of their skill are what fascinate me. Bottles made on a glass machine - just don't float my interest, RED Matthews

logueb

Reaction score
It appears to be a slug plate bottle. Is it blown in a mold or machine made? I also find it interesting that it is embossed "Florida Bottling and Supply Co." Makes me think of a hardware company selling bottled soda. I have several different (mostly Georgia) slug plate sodas in my collection. Buster

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora