Any ideas what this is?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Deloris

Reaction score
Deloris, have you found any more information on your very cool bottle?
Happy New Year everyone!
No I haven’t found anything yet. But I’m not going to give up on looking into it. Someone, somewhere knows what it is and I’m just happy it’s unique. I haven’t seen any that look like mine.
Thank you all!
Happy digging n hunting!

Old man digger

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone!
No I haven’t found anything yet. But I’m not going to give up on looking into it. Someone, somewhere knows what it is and I’m just happy it’s unique. I haven’t seen any that look like mine.
Thank you all!
Happy digging n hunting!
The only reason I ask is that I have one too. And I just cannot pin it down. OMD

Deloris

Reaction score
The only reason I ask is that I have one too. And I just cannot pin it down. OMD
Good morning!
Old man digger do you have a picture of yours? I’d love to see it.
This bottle is a real mystery and now there’s 2!
I wonder how many more is out there?
Take care n awesome luck to you!

Csa

Reaction score
I vote nursing bottle. As OMD says the lip is similar and also the overall curve of the bottle like many nursers had. Here’s a wacko article and baby face nurser pic. Yours is better looking! Plus some pics from an early 1900s catalog.
Seems like images and pictorial molds were common on these. Lots of these an google, keep searching for an exact match!!

54386D77-E1D2-4197-94A7-FF6EAB72BD9F.png

14A6F522-4CD4-49C1-8F4F-A6113D2F76A6.png

Old man digger

Reaction score
Good morning!
Old man digger do you have a picture of yours? I’d love to see it.
This bottle is a real mystery and now there’s 2!
I wonder how many more is out there?
Take care n awesome luck to you!
Yes, here are two photos. One from the front and a side view. I have another baby bottle with a photo embossed on it that show a child sitting upright and some kind of hose going from the bottle to its mouth. It's weird and as soon as I can find where I put it I will post a picture of that one too.
baby bottle front.JPG
PC050050.JPG

Csa

Reaction score
There is an image of this bottle online on Pinterest of all places. Seems to have come from a site bottlebooks.com. Can’t find any history or back story though.
31A3CDFD-9957-45E4-9C74-836373FDF675.png

Old man digger

Reaction score
There is an image of this bottle online on Pinterest of all places. Seems to have come from a site bottlebooks.com. Can’t find any history or back story though. View attachment 233813
Thank you. Did Bottlebooks.com give you any sort of an answer? Or is it like all the other places, and ends in a dead end.!!!

Jstorm

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
Does anyone know what this bottle is? All I know about it is, it was my Grams. She passed in the 1990s n I’ve held on to it because she liked it so much.
Thank you for any help
That's very cool.!

Reactions: Len

Old man digger

Reaction score
It was a Dead link. Maybe someone with better skills can look back into the internet way back machine and see what was posted there a few years back??

I tried the link, and it says URL not found/error or something along those lines. That first lead Museum Mysteries and Murder Bottles was a good one. I dug out my other nursing bottle and here are two photos of it. I guess with the bacteria and the mom's inattentive care, plus giving their children doses of opium to calm them down, was a good reason for 8 out of 10 children dying during the Victorian Period...!!! OMD
Babys Delight one.JPG
Babys Delight two.JPG

Reactions: Csa

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora