any walking dead fans

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
Gotta admit, I watched a few episodes over a year ago wasn't impressed cutting up zombies got kinda boring until I understood the story line thanks to my daughter who talked me into watching every episode with her from the beginning over a few months period.Now I am hooked........and we can't believe they just killed off Glen...intense last few episodes

Johnnysoda

Reaction score
I believe that Glen is not dead. If you watched the show after they did not include him as a casualty. It could of been the Nickolas that was getting eaten when it looked like it was Glen.

bottlerocket

Reaction score
I believe he is still alive. The after show really did not give him a "typical" send off. Not that this is a great clue BUT I do not think his character is done since the rumor of Maggie being pregnant.Wouldn't it be cool though to have access to all those privies without needing permission during the apocalypse? HAHA.

iggyworf

Reaction score
I will be severely disappointed in the show if Glen is still alive. NO WAY with a thousand zombies on top of them. There was no way too escape.

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Bot-rock, all surface finds would be relics, lol, but can you imagine how many zombies would fall into a 14 foot privy!

splante

Reaction score
Good points about the after show (which I don't watch) Starting to think he is alive they are gonna have to convince everyone he escaped.Just like Rick in the rv surrounded by walkers they never showed how he got away (yet)

Plumbata

Reaction score
I like the show, and also think Glenn survived, he is too strong of a character to kill off like that. I'm figuring that the guts being gobbled were from that other guy, and Glenn probably slid himself under the dumpster and waited for the zombies to get distracted and go elsewhere. There is a lot of room for "Deus ex machina" salvation, given the ambiguity of the scene.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
BIG TWD FAN HERE -----Glen is not dead! If he was he would have been plastered all over the
"Talking Dead" Plus Maggie is pregnant Glen needs to protect her so they don't have a Zombie kid :) OH I DUG A BOTTLE :)

Attachments

• 4050918E5A8143B7B5CD8C9905CCC070.jpg
    4050918E5A8143B7B5CD8C9905CCC070.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 91

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi