Any West Virginia diggers? Preferably southern WV

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MountainMan304

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if there are any diggers around Charleston, WV to a reasonable distance. My number one goal is to find larger sites in Kanawha County. A secondary dream of mine is to dig in the ghost towns around the New River and in the towns with scarcer bottles, such as Eckman and Ronceverte. This is my last semester at college, so I'll be away from January 24 to mid-May but I hope to start a dig before I leave. Let me know!

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if there are any diggers around Charleston, WV to a reasonable distance. My number one goal is to find larger sites in Kanawha County. A secondary dream of mine is to dig in the ghost towns around the New River and in the towns with scarcer bottles, such as Eckman and Ronceverte. This is my last semester at college, so I'll be away from January 24 to mid-May but I hope to start a dig before I leave. Let me know!
I know this was over a year ago now, but I’ll be moving to WV in October for a month. Still looking for a digging partner?

MountainMan304

Reaction score
I know this was over a year ago now, but I’ll be moving to WV in October for a month. Still looking for a digging partner?
Hey! So, I started graduate school in Cincinnati a little over a month ago so I'm not constantly in WV. I do come home around every two weeks and I'd love to go digging this fall and winter. Shoot me a message and let me know where you're headed to and we can work something out!

Lemon_grass

Reaction score
I
Hey! So, I started graduate school in Cincinnati a little over a month ago so I'm not constantly in WV. I do come home around every two weeks and I'd love to go digging this fall and winter. Shoot me a message and let me know where you're headed to and we can work something ou
Hit me up if you want to travel up to Northern/ central WV. I live in PGH, but stop down periodically for digs and other adventures.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu