Anybody Interested In Trading Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cdnbottleguy

Reaction score
hi there !
i have a large bunch of bottles id like to trade some of with other bottle hunters,diggers etc unsure how this will work but im sure we could figure out something , and what i'd like to do is this trade bottle for bottle . and i have pictures ill post soon (this evening) i will try to post as much as i can for you people to look at and consider trading . I do not want to Sell or Exchange Cash but i will mail you a bottle and you can mail me one kinda like that . if anybody is interested let me know and thanks!
Ian

idigjars

Reaction score
Ian, I would be interested. I like inks, Piso cure bottles, fruit jar lids, fruit jars, SS Pepsi's and Cokes to name a few. What are you interested in? Paul

cdnbottleguy

Reaction score
is sorry i had forgot to take some picture before i went away for xmas and will do so as soon as i return home the 30th of dec
thanks
ian

Whisperingwinds

Reaction score
Hi Ian,
Im interested to...Ive been bidding on everything except the president on Ebay! lol I have some cool stuff! I have lots of coke stuff, poisons cures, bees lol.
Hugs,
ww

ktbi

Reaction score
Count me in...I'm always willing to swap..I'm interested in bottles from Nevada (Carson City, Reno, Virginia City, etc) or anything with Kidney embossed...Post what you are looking for.....Ron

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Whisperingwinds
Hi Sherry,...Did you mention bee or honey jars/bottles....what might you have to swap or peddle? Thanks,....Joe
Hi Ian,
Im interested to...Ive been bidding on everything except the president on Ebay! lol I have some cool stuff! I have lots of coke stuff, poisons cures, bees lol.
Hugs,
ww

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis