Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Anyone in East Texas area?

Landoman

Feb 23, 2017
Anyone in East Texas that needs a digging buddy?I want to try and find some stuff with my boys.

Thanks

Landon

sp8mark

Apr 1, 2021
Hi, I am in east Texas. I can locate 1910's - 1940's bottles in southern Dallas. I am searching for bottle sites in Jasper County.

sp8mark

Apr 1, 2021
I can travel to a site. Traveling to search for a site isn't as fun. Oakcliff was a lot of fun, but water moccasins and mosquitos in the Spring.

texcanman

Feb 23, 2020
I hear you...I usually close up shop for the season when I see my first copperhead, which was last week. Hunting takes time, but happy to share what I've found in the immediate area around DFW if you are interested. Check out Southern Searcher on youtube, he has searched in several small towns in southeast Texas (Sour Lake, China), might be some leads in the videos...

sp8mark

Apr 1, 2021
I hear you...I usually close up shop for the season when I see my first copperhead, which was last week. Hunting takes time, but happy to share what I've found in the immediate area around DFW if you are interested. Check out Southern Searcher on youtube, he has searched in several small towns in southeast Texas (Sour Lake, China), might be some leads in the videos...
I am interested. I'll hunt until May. Southern Searcher is a lead in Madisonville of 1930's bottles. Nacogdoches was in the news in March for 1930's bottles. I bet the collectors are taking the 1920's. I am searching the East Texas Ghost Towns in Jasper County; Aldridge Mill and Farr's Mill. Turpentine camp this afternoon.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beachtimothy67