Anyone know is this is worth anything?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Corrine

Reaction score
That’s awesome! Which cities do you usually dig in? I’d love to go with you one day soon, but I’m a novice. Will I slow you down?

hemihampton

Reaction score
That’s awesome! Which cities do you usually dig in? I’d love to go with you one day soon, but I’m a novice. Will I slow you down?

I dig in all 3 tri counties, Wayne, Macomb, Oakland & anywhere else in south east Michigan, some times up north & sometimes the U.P. I probably dig more Privies then Dumps but know of a few Dumps to Dig from late 1800's. LEON.

willong

Reaction score
And I love learning too so I’m hoping to learn more, it looks like I will have the time and my daughters school district is not going back to in person learning anytime soon.

Though there are certainly subjects I'll never possess sufficient talent to pursue, I share your love of learning. We live on an extraordinary planet with less than an eye blink's span, compared to geological time, in which to explore its wonders. How could a curious person ever be bored?

Politics aside, Covid-19 restrictions have certainly impacted lives beyond those, and the loved ones of those, that the disease took. It's laudable that you are resilient enough to wrest positive experiences from the situation.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis