Anyone ver seen this DR PEPPER before

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
1st one I have ever seen it has '" DPBC" around the upper portion. Dresden Tenn on bottom edge. It is a Dr Pepper Bottling Company bottle I think a flavor bottle from the 20's into early 30's era. I have another from Jackson Tenn that is a little different but same family. I was told by a older collector many years ago that Dr Pepper tried to compete in the Soda Water market with Coke etc but it was a short lived trial. Anyone ever seen this one or know more on Dr Peppers flavor bottles. I would think this is a rare one since it's the only one I have seen in just over 30 years of collecting.

A6F3B22CF65B405FA947C0B7A864B5F2.jpg

Attachments

• A6F3B22CF65B405FA947C0B7A864B5F2.jpg
    A6F3B22CF65B405FA947C0B7A864B5F2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 128

digger mcdirt

Reaction score
Sorry but I put it in my personal collection but if I get another it's fair game ! BOB

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Hey Bob, Great find. I have never ran across one and if so.....I would have snatched it up. I'll be looking now. wow wow wow is all i can say. Oh yeah I noticed most folks call collectors an older collector i ran across.....Hmmmm, i hope they call me an more experienced collector in the future that "they" run across and told them. Laughing my butt off, sorry it's the smart a ss side of me. [:D] Have a good one BOB! P.S. What kind of deal did you get it for if you dont mind saying?

thesodafizz

Reaction score
I have one of these style bottles, but as usual, it's in Tenn., and I don't remember where it's from.

thesodafizz

Reaction score
I have three of them, according to the friend who lives in my house there (in Tenn.) and takes care of my stuff, and at least two of them are from Texas (Waco, he thinks). He doesn't remember if all three are from Texas, but knows at least two of them are.

Geez, how easy it is to forget what you have when you don't get to see it often. I need to visit my bottles and say hello once in awhile. :)

K

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac