Aqua Medicine and Bitters Lot

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Here is a group of nine decent medicine and bitters bottles that I would like to trade. Nothing rare, but a nice mix. From left to right, then the two in front:
-Goff's Bitters- Clear, ABM. Has some small cracks and crazing in the lip.
-Dr. Baxter's Mandrake Bitters- Aqua, BIM. Large chip off the base.
-Hood's Sarsaparilla- Older variety with "Apothecaries". Nice.
-Ayer's Sarsaparilla- Dug, with one very tiny potstone flash on a corner. Decent.
-Lydia E. Pinkham's Vegetable Compound- Aqua, BIM. Nice.
-Atwood's Jaundice Bitters- Aqua, ABM. Nice.
-Dr. D. Jayne's Expectorant- Aqua, BIM. Nice.
-Dr. Kilmer's Swamp Root Kidney, Liver and Bladder Cure- Aqua, BIM. Dug, needs tumbled.
-Fletcher's Castoria- Aqua, ABM. Dug but decent.

I would like to trade for an American poison, preferably any irregular hexagon. Dug or a little worn OK. I would also consider a scarcer poison with some damage, or any other poisons. If I don't get any bites for a trade, I would entertain offers to buy (and would sell very reasonably). I like these bottles, but need to make some room! Thanks. Jim

Rp42848.jpg

Attachments

• Rp42848.jpg
    Rp42848.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 71

Hoosier49er

Reaction score
Hi Jim,
If you don't get any takers, what would you have to have for the two bitters bottles? (Second from the left and second from the right.) Shipping would be to Indianapolis.
Joe

Jim

Reaction score
Hi Joe, I would like to see if I can do a trade first. If not, I would most likely try to sell the group, and split them up as a last resort. If I do that, I will send you a message and let you know. Those two bitters are fairly common, so the price would be pretty cheap, especially with the one being chipped. Thanks for your interest. Jim

Jim

Reaction score
OK, no bites for a trade, so I will now take offers to buy the lot. If nobody wants them all, I will offer them out individually or in smaller groups. Thanks. Jim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen