Ardmore Ok Sanborn maps got any?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
i have access to Texas sanborn maps but need to find some for Ardmore Oklahoma does anyone happen to have any of them?

carobran

Reaction score
Go to the Government Library and email them and tell them what towns you need Sanborns for.They'll email them to you.Just search Oklahoma Sanborn maps and you should find the web site.

flasherr

Reaction score
ok thank you for the info i was hoping one of the okies might have them saved on computer.

bottleguy2081

Reaction score
I have stacks of cds with sanborn maps of Oklahoma. Not sure if I got Ardmore but I will check and let ya know. Oklahoma maps are hard to get your hands on. I just happen to have a friend that his daughter was going to OSU and she used her library pass to get a large amount of maps for me. I tried the government library and they gave me the run around and then wanted to charge me.

flasherr

Reaction score
If you do that would be great and if there is anything in Texas you need let me know and ill try and get it for you. Are you in Ok? i drove all the way to Enid today because i was told of a dump that was supposed to be huge that went from 1800-1950. Needless to say i was very disappointed the best stuff i found was in a sandbar in the middle of creek. it was all broken and shards wish i could have located where that glass was coming from but i was short on time. and not able to find it.

shawnee

Reaction score
Try the website Gateway to Oklahoma History. It has maps for most Oklahoma and Oklahoma Territory towns.

nhpharm

Reaction score
The Texas Sanborn maps are all available online.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp