Are some places just not worth it?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

East_Tn_Bottle_Guy

Reaction score
East_Tn_Bottle_GIRL???
Trying to compromise is not a cowardly thing like you say. At least that's what I think you were going for when you said "GIRL." Mohatma Ghandi fought for a nonviolent secession from Britain and India eventually won its independence in 1947. My point is, there are peaceful ways of resolving issues most of the time. Obviously sometimes peace cannot be reached. But those are situations dealing with irrational people. I know that yall are both older than me and have more experience on how the world works than me. I also know that innocence and youth may give me a biased view. But sometimes simple solutions are all we need. Agree to disagree if you will. You brought up freedom but I don't think Bohdan was trying to insult/take it. I can look at the situation from both perspectives. On yours, (1) you found the bottles (2) they're plain Jane slicks and aren't worth anything monetarily. On the other hand, forgive me if I'm interpreting this incorrectly, Bohdan sees the bottles as history. Someone made them, thus they have some form of value. Heck, they might be what gets a future collector into the hobby. Then the Russia/Ukraine issue was brought up (which really just escalated the situation exponentially). Basically, when I told you to stop fighting I wasn't saying that you need to back down because your a coward. I just think that this should be a place where people can unite and help each other (agin that sounds like some Disney bullcrap, but I think you get my point)

Bohdan

Reaction score
Oh Leonard.
If it bothers you so much, why do you keep reading and commenting?
Is it that you just can't bear to not spout an opinion?

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Bohdan Bohdan Bohdan,
I keep getting "alerts.": A) Doesn't bother me. You two should have taken the noisy neighborhood boundary dispute to the private communication channel if you didn't want to air the laundry... That's another benefit of what the "envelope" is for. B) I didn't send in the pic. C) ..Touchy, (but understandable.) D) You must have missed #63's "'Nuff said." E) That's a deal. I hope everybody is in.

Last edited:

Newtothiss

Reaction score
None of this is "laundry"; dirty or otherwise.
It is merely a difference of various opinions/beliefs.

We can all probably get along?
Or at least pretend to play nice...

willong

Reaction score
Trying to compromise is not a cowardly thing like you say. At least that's what I think you were going for when you said "GIRL." Mohatma Ghandi fought for a nonviolent secession from Britain and India eventually won its independence in 1947. My point is, there are peaceful ways of resolving issues most of the time. Obviously sometimes peace cannot be reached. But those are situations dealing with irrational people. I know that yall are both older than me and have more experience on how the world works than me. I also know that innocence and youth may give me a biased view. But sometimes simple solutions are all we need. Agree to disagree if you will. You brought up freedom but I don't think Bohdan was trying to insult/take it. I can look at the situation from both perspectives. On yours, (1) you found the bottles (2) they're plain Jane slicks and aren't worth anything monetarily. On the other hand, forgive me if I'm interpreting this incorrectly, Bohdan sees the bottles as history. Someone made them, thus they have some form of value. Heck, they might be what gets a future collector into the hobby. Then the Russia/Ukraine issue was brought up (which really just escalated the situation exponentially). Basically, when I told you to stop fighting I wasn't saying that you need to back down because your a coward. I just think that this should be a place where people can unite and help each other (agin that sounds like some Disney bullcrap, but I think you get my point)
Blessed is the peacemaker.
Good effort Tn.

hemihampton

Reaction score
dramagroup.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member