Are you ready for some Beach weather.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
We need a break here in the United States from the wild severe weather a lot of us have seen. Next week is going to give us that break.My desktop weather program has been 85 to 90 percent accurate this year and I think a lot of you are going to like the forecast. Summer is coming to the United States no it is not global warming but the end game to the La Nina and the arctic center core drift towards the Eurasia continent which will be at its maximum next week before it drifts back to the traditional magnetic North. All time record highs will be coming with upper 80s near Chicago, New York,Boston,Philadelphia with Washington DC ,Richmond, Raleigh and Myrtle Beach flirting with 90. The only cool spot is going to be in the North West. After that a severe weather outbreak is going to occur from North and South Dakota Nebraska,Kansas and Oklahoma.Then a dramatic cool down is coming at the end of March and it will snow where it was just in the 80s in some places. 60s will be wide spread across southern Canada.April is looking cool and wet for the Eastern United States and the Rockies westward will be dry with near normal temperatures.Get ready there is a heat wave coming...............[8D]......You don't wanna know what next years winter will be like do ya.......Nah I didn't think so....[:mad:] I don't want to spoil the warm party that's coming next week.

972AD9C74EF541F1B2DB182BDB962D1C.jpg

Attachments

• 972AD9C74EF541F1B2DB182BDB962D1C.jpg
    972AD9C74EF541F1B2DB182BDB962D1C.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 68

Dugout

Reaction score
I heard a meadowlark Monday morning. And once they arrive we always have a good snow storm that kills a good portion of them. So I am expecting something. Just get it over with so I have nice weather to lamb the sheep out.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Summers Comin (Clint Black/Hayden Nicholas) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKWpB9KN8Fs

Nothin' on earth that'll get me hummin'
Like a heat wave comin' and I'll come runnin'
With her makin' that tan in the broad daylight
And every night is a Saturday night
And everything's right with the summer comin'
I'm the first one standin' in line
For my day in the sun I've been workin'
'Til the sun don't shine

Back on the Monday the 12th of this week I posted the impending heat wave,well here it comes get your barbeques ready, the shorts out of the closet go stock up on sun tan lotion.[8D]It is going to feel like summer on Tuesday for the middle of the United States right on up to the Canadian border and by Wednesday and Thursday the heat will spread to the East,reaching the Coast by Thursday Evening.This heat wave is going to break some records.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Here is a map to show what is going to happen with the weather next week starting Sunday evening. Another aspect of the coming heat wave is a severe weather outbreak is going to occur in the traditional Tornado alley from Texas to Southern Minnesota.This is going to be a pretty sever outbreak not as large a scale as a week ago but still pretty bad.Every season is going to be felt on Monday get ready for some Good, Bad and Ugly Weather.

C106F8AACC71401DA06D24CEFCEB48E9.jpg

Attachments

• C106F8AACC71401DA06D24CEFCEB48E9.jpg
    C106F8AACC71401DA06D24CEFCEB48E9.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 68

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Chicago broke their all time record yesterday for the most consecutive days above 80 degrees in the month of March at five.Today will not be as hot as cloudy sky's will limit the ability to warm up the atmosphere but it will still be well above normal in the mid to upper 70s.

glass man

Reaction score
I am ready for beach weather..just ain't no beach round here!JAMIE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu