Art-Deco Sodas from Tupper Lake, NY

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

logan.the.collector

Reaction score
Got these two nice art-deco sodas from my town in the past week. The first one I got today and is a 1947, the other is a 1957 I picked up at an antique shop out of town. They don't quite fit the art-deco time-frame but certainly match the style. The third photo shows the Frenette Bros. side, the two brothers who operated the bottling company for many years.
IMG_20210616_172240_587.jpg
IMG_20210609_192353_013.jpg
IMG_20210609_192353_025.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Funny how little is out there. I look often, loads of Altamont dairy bottles and caps. Tupper Lake is not an easily earned collection. They may not fit the art-deco time frame but I bet they fit your collection beautifully. Sweet new bottles by the way. They look amazingly pristine.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

logan.the.collector

Reaction score
Thank you! This year has been great for my collection. I really hit a lucky strike knocking off 10 or 12 varieties I didn't own, many being 1-5 known examples. Very difficult ones are fun to cross off the list. These ones aren't too hard to find, yet they are my first two since 2014.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Thank you! This year has been great for my collection. I really hit a lucky strike knocking off 10 or 12 varieties I didn't own, many being 1-5 known examples. Very difficult ones are fun to cross off the list. These ones aren't too hard to find, yet they are my first two since 2014.
Not including Yoo-Hoo, I know of 2 bottlers in Garfield. Joe petrolli which i have but David Lentz Outwater Ave Garfield nj. I do not. If anyone knows or has one please let me know. Happy for you logan. Definitly an incredible year for you. If you get anymore post them too. Thanks for the reply and pictures.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

logan.the.collector

Reaction score
Not including Yoo-Hoo, I know of 2 bottlers in Garfield. Joe petrolli which i have but David Lentz Outwater Ave Garfield nj. I do not. If anyone knows or has one please let me know. Happy for you logan. Definitly an incredible year for you. If you get anymore post them too. Thanks for the reply and pictures.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I have a lot left to post actually Robby, including a newly discovered milk from here! Stay tuned for posts! Just been too busy right now with my summer job between college to post it

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I have a lot left to post actually Robby, including a newly discovered milk from here! Stay tuned for posts! Just been too busy right now with my summer job between college to post it
No rush buddy. We don't need the pressure. I just get excited for you. Everyone else also. I love seeing what the other members are doing and what they find. Ttyl.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94