atlanta hutch bottle any info welcome

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
this bottle is about 8-8 1/2 inches tall and says on the front "ATLANTA CONSOLIDATED BOTTLING COMPANY" and on the back "THIS BOTTLE NEVER SOLD AND MUST BE RETURNED" on the bottom it has the ACB Co. monogram i was told by a local collector that it was an orange drink but i wouldnt say that he was the worlds leading authority on bottles he told me it wasnt a real bottle that it wasnt blown in mold and i know it has to be because the mold seams stop on the neck which dates it to its period about 1880s-1900 so i dont know anything about it except the obvious info it is the only hutch i have i found a bunch of broken ones and decided i had to have one much later i saw one in a local antique store for $45 and later went to tennesee to that annual yard sale that goes from kentucky to birmingham ala., i think it is in august if you guys want to go next year if you dont already, and found one for $8 they had 4-5 of them so i got the cleanest looking one they had

kastoo

Reaction score
I have that hutch...I dug it in Atlanta...only mine doesn't have that never sold..

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles