Auburn NY bottle help please

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JoanD

Reaction score
I was recently at an estate buying pottery when the lady said she may want to sell a bottle collection as well. She only showed one to me, but it looks like a great bottle and I definately want to see the rest. Can anyone help me identify and value a cobalt bottle marked S.D. Wackman Auburn, NY?
Thanks, Joan
20200729_133357.jpg

Attachments

• 20200729_133353.jpg
    20200729_133353.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 347

sandchip

Reaction score
Nice looking bottle that might be a good one. Looks like a root beer. About 10" tall? Can we get pictures of the bottom?

bottles_inc

Reaction score
Heres the bottle den listing

Not familiar with the site, but if even if that numbers way off its still pretty high. If you're on the fence, give me her number. I'm interested!

JoanD

Reaction score
Heres the bottle den listing

Not familiar with the site, but if even if that numbers way off its still pretty high. If you're on the fence, give me her number. I'm interested!
I have to get a look at the rest of the collection before i decide where I want to go with it, but I will keep you in mind. It msy be the only good one she has or she may have a gre as t collection. I will post back when i get back in bvb to look at tge rest of the bottles.

sandchip

Reaction score
Depending on what she's asking of course, it may be worth buying the whole collection just to get that bottle.

Jim B

Reaction score
Dunno if I'd think about it too long!
If it's not a astronomical amount.....hemming and hawing someone else will grab it.
Been there done that still haunts me.
If it's in NY and your gonna pass PM me

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch