Auburn Show bottle finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
Auburn went well for me, I scored a bunch of great bottles! The demi has a metallic pontil, got a Westford beer, an I.P. mid Atlantic beer, a nice rose water or lime juice in a gasoline topaz color... A great wolfes in grass green. A few bitters, a nice Eastern cider soda in a light amber, smooth base gothic pickle and sauce, a beautiful teal Carslbad mineral water... and a Keene sunburst flask!

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
What no screw top 1980's Pepsi's???? [8D]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I too love the Keene sunburst flask! Great pick ups. Good for you. Nice glass and thanks very much for sharing.

PD

Potlidboy

Reaction score
Matt............What a beautiful Keene sunburst flask......You really scored...What a beautiful window of bottles.[:)]

tigue710

Reaction score
thanks guys, I couldn't resist the sunburst flask, and it was an excellent buy... A lot of these I bought for resale but I'm think I'll keep most of it now.

Funny thing I got all the bottles I wanted at the show except for an eagle cornucopia I really wanted and I really wanted a cylinder to add to my collection but just didn't find one that really popped for me, except a couple that I thought were way over priced... there was a nice Stoddard magnum that I missed out on too...

Dugout

Reaction score
Those group photos would look good on a calander. Nice.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac