Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Back for more

emzornes

May 9, 2012
Hello all it has been a while since I have posted or even been around so long so that I forgot my password and we even have built a house in between time. I have not stopped collecting though and it has even somewhat gotten out of control in some people standards but I still enjoy it. Here are some pictures of my collection I still have more that are not pictured but they are more common local stuff. Glad to be back

Attachments

emzornes

May 9, 2012
Thanks Leon I am no where near the collector you are but I have a few things. The bottle opener pictured with the brass luggage tag came with the Blue Licks Springs crate I guess when they shipped them like that they included an opener it was hung down over the crate latch when I bought it.

sandchip

Sep 1, 2008
Georgia
Nice looking collection! I know you're proud to have a nice place to display and enjoy your bottles. Congrats on the new home.

I look forward to seeing more of your Kentucky bottles. I have only one in my lil' collection.

coldwater diver

Nov 10, 2006
MAINE
Hi Emz,
Welcome back, I like your collection. Are those labeled beers? I hope you built the house big enough for your collection!

emzornes

May 9, 2012
Hi Emz,
Welcome back, I like your collection. Are those labeled beers? I hope you built the house big enough for your collection!
Thanks glad to be back and unfortunately I did not build the house big enough but might build another one later. It was supposed to be just a place to go into when we went to our farm but we ended up making it bigger and moving into it. I hope one day I can build a bigger house and turn this one into my toy room. The labeled bottles are actually Blue Licks Springs mineral water bottles which is about 5 miles from where I live. Thanks again and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrashMaster