Back to my first dump not much but felt good to be back!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Went back "HOME" to were it all started for me. Small haul but it was fun. Not Sure of the ages of these 3 items but love them none the less!!!
IMG_20210801_184310.jpg
IMG_20210801_184252.jpg
IMG_20210801_183802.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score

Dewfus

Reaction score
Thanks nu
Good ones Dewy, I like the Morse paneled / ribbed candy jar and the molle brushless shaving cream jar.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Thanks buddy! Been on the river walking kick for a while thought I'd do some digging ...a few people have been digging my spot so I've stayed away but I found out they are newbies and 2 of them started because they saw me on the news lol they recognized the woods I was walking in and thought I might get.mad.lol Imran into them back on the trails going to the spot. They were like you dewy from the news!it was pretty cool I'm not gonna lie ..the one chick aske to.sign her coca-cola bottle from the 30s she found hahahahahah .. they of a bottle celebrity hahahhahahah

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Thanks nuThanks buddy! Been on the river walking kick for a while thought I'd do some digging ...a few people have been digging my spot so I've stayed away but I found out they are newbies and 2 of them started because they saw me on the news lol they recognized the woods I was walking in and thought I might get.mad.lol Imran into them back on the trails going to the spot. They were like you dewy from the news!it was pretty cool I'm not gonna lie ..the one chick aske to.sign her coca-cola bottle from the 30s she found hahahahahah .. they of a bottle celebrity hahahhahahah
That's really cool. You have groupies! I have been getting into some really old stone liner and stone foundations really old stuff. I have found some cool stuff I need to post. I got my first N.Y. codd bottle the other day. I posted it on this site D.H. Smith Yonkers, New York.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Attachments

• 20210805_115027.jpg
    20210805_115027.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 81
  • 20210805_115101.jpg
    20210805_115101.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 80

Dewfus

Reaction score
That's really cool. You have groupies! I have been getting into some really old stone liner and stone foundations really old stuff. I have found some cool stuff I need to post. I got my first N.Y. codd bottle the other day. I posted it on this site D.H. Smith Yonkers, New York.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
That's amazing !!!! I love cod bottles they have made a come back in Japan they have a fruit drink that they make in a. cod style bottle of course I had to buy one lol!!! I was given 2 green older ones by my uncle I love them. I need to get out your way sometime I got relatives in long island new York that want me too go out there when this covid stuff gets better jersey far from there ...I'm horrible with geography lol

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
That's amazing !!!! I love cod bottles they have made a come back in Japan they have a fruit drink that they make in a. cod style bottle of course I had to buy one lol!!! I was given 2 green older ones by my uncle I love them. I need to get out your way sometime I got relatives in long island new York that want me too go out there when this covid stuff gets better jersey far from there ...I'm horrible with geography lol
India also uses codd bottles.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
This world just keeps getting smaller, at this rate we will be neighbors soon. Lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I'm ok with you being my neighbore diggers are few and far between around my area lol
Up early i see. Early to bed and early to rise, even on my days off. It's a curse. My dads the same way. Ty neighbor!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi