Ball pint Bi-centennial cant find in red book

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dadsjars2

Reaction score
I cant seem to find the Ball bi-centennial pint jar that i have in the red book.It isnt listed with the others as far as i can see.Does anyove know if it is in here? Also does anyone know if the Atlas wholefruit quart is worth more with the half moon shaped dimple than the T shaped dimple? Thank you for your help!

jarsnstuff

Reaction score
First of all, I have to assume you are referring to the blue Ball Ideal with the eagle & star emblem on the reverse, and you've got the latest version of Redbook which is #9. The pint is listed there as #349. As for the Atlas Wholefruit jar, value is pretty similar whether the dimples are t-shaped or half round - neither one is particularly rare. -Tammy

dadsjars2

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.349 isnt the same jar.Its just like 349.6 but pint sized and it also has the small R after Ball.It has the bicentennial medalion ( see photo below)

Ay75544.jpg

Attachments

• Ay75544.jpg
    Ay75544.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 74

dadsjars2

Reaction score
Nope,thats not it either,this jar was made in the USA in 1977,i guess maybe its just not in the book,Thanks anyway!

jarsnstuff

Reaction score
Hi dad, sorry I've been having some computer trouble & haven't been able to reply sooner. Why, exactly, is this jar not a 349? According to my Redbook, the only difference between a 349 and a 349-6 is the former has the R in circle on it & the latter doesn't. -Tammy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl