Beet find for today Dr pepper an Christmas coke

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DlPsocialcirclega

Reaction score
I'm not seeing alot out there on the Dr pepper its Athens ga I found the coke close to it so I'm guessing 1930s somewhere in there. I found three small whiskey bottles I snuff 3 med bottle an alot more I'm not sure what they are. I'm about 4 foot down in a hill I've moved alot of dirt. Lots of metal cast iron 5 horse shoes 9 spoons black Smith hammer compact makeup case that dates to 1917 hoping to be pulling coke straight side out soon but will see.

Attachments

• IMG_20200805_214835.jpg
    IMG_20200805_214835.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20200805_214858.jpg
    IMG_20200805_214858.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 153

DlPsocialcirclega

Reaction score
Any old Beer Cans?
Any cans I dig are so far gone they are not identifiable the place I'm digging is a land fill from the gotten mill in my town it's about an acre big an I have yet to find the bottom. News thing I've found is a license plate dated 1948 I even pulled out a 20mm anti-aircraft bullet case dated 1942. I've found nothing newer then that I was surprised today an pulled a cork top with the cork still in it.

DlPsocialcirclega

Reaction score
Any cans I dig are so far gone they are not identifiable the place I'm digging is a land fill from the gotten mill in my town it's about an acre big an I have yet to find the bottom. News thing I've found is a license plate dated 1948 I even pulled out a 20mm anti-aircraft bullet case dated 1942. I've found nothing newer then that I was surprised today an pulled a cork top with the cork still in it.
Any old Beer Cans?
I'll take some pictures tomorrow of the site an post them. I've lived hear 18 years an never know that this was right in my back yard an I've always looked for it. It's taken me that long to find it. It was over grown an would never have known it was there to most people. I've dug up so many common bottles I had to start putting them in plastic containers an put them by the road for pickup. I've almost got a truck load of scrap metal out of there an already a truck load of hand made bricks.

DlPsocialcirclega

Reaction score
I'll take some pictures tomorrow of the site an post them. I've lived hear 18 years an never know that this was right in my back yard an I've always looked for it. It's taken me that long to find it. It was over grown an would never have known it was there to most people. I've dug up so many common bottles I had to start putting them in plastic containers an put them by the road for pickup. I've almost got a truck load of scrap metal out of there an already a truck load of hand made bricks.
Any old Beer Cans?
I have a few old beer cans if you would like a list. But I think in steel cans I only

hemihampton

Reaction score
Are you sure they are even Beer Cans, why would you even bring those home? if a can is complete it has a chance. if it's in pieces just leave behind. Surely you've had to see/find complete in tact Beer Cans even if 100% rust?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky