Before & after.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I was a little hesitant to post this cuz far from my best work. But I gave it a Quicky. Bottle was extremely Sick, Really needed some course Silcone Carbide Cutter
FreyDirtyCloseup.JPG
FreyCleanedCloseup.JPG
but I only gave it 4 Days in fine Aluminum Oxide Polish.

Old man digger

Reaction score
Agree - looks great to me
This is an amazing job!!! Are you going to share exactly how you did this?
I bet there are a bunch of people waiting to see how you accomplished this job.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I thought I did explain what I did in my first post when I said I only gave it 4 days in Aluminum Oxide when it really need Silicone Carbide. Anybody that Tumbles Bottles knows what this means. BUT, If you don't Tumble Bottles I'll explain a little. Silicone Carbide & Aluminum Oxide is Cleaning Agents or Powders you use to Tumble Bottles Clean. Sorry for any confusion or being to Vague. LEON.

Reactions: Len

Old man digger

Reaction score
I thought I did explain what I did in my first post when I said I only gave it 4 days in Aluminum Oxide when it really need Silicone Carbide. Anybody that Tumbles Bottles knows what this means. BUT, If you don't Tumble Bottles I'll explain a little. Silicone Carbide & Aluminum Oxide is Cleaning Agents or Powders you use to Tumble Bottles Clean. Sorry for any confusion or being to Vague. LEON.
I didn't see the part about the oxide polish. If I had seen that I could have tied the first part and the last part together. I was just too amazed at what the end result was. I know what tumbling is and I hope some others come up with some new process to give the guy that sells the equipment some competition. That's just an Old man diggers opinion!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky