Biedenharn hutch value?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Clayton J. Migl

Reaction score
Wondering what the value of a near mint
original Biedenharn hutch is. Bought this one last Saturday for $150. I have seen high and low prices. No real damage on this one.
2ee05f1f2e70d95bc67adcb9c1c362ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hemihampton

Reaction score
I think the $150 is about average for this bottle. Not rare, I've seen a few but they are Popular & desirable due to the Coca Cola connection. Just my opinion, others may vary. I got a straight side Coca Cola Script from Hygeia Bottling Works Pensacola Florida if you want a similar Bottle to go with this one, If I remember right Hygeia was the first to Bottle Coke in Florida. LEON.

nhpharm

Reaction score
As you noted, I've seen crazy swings in money for them. I have had several and I usually have gotten $200-$250 for good ones. But one sold April 3 on eBay for $810. You'd never get anything near that at a bottle show but auctions can be super fickle and sometimes they go crazy. These bottles are downright common but desirable due to the story.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
As you noted, I've seen crazy swings in money for them. I have had several and I usually have gotten $200-$250 for good ones. But one sold April 3 on eBay for $810. You'd never get anything near that at a bottle show but auctions can be super fickle and sometimes they go crazy. These bottles are downright common but desirable due to the story.
If you ever go to the Mississippi show in Jackson, you will see lots of these especially the crown top version. Normally a bottle that common would not be valued that high, but I guess the demand is created by its connection to Coca Cola.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu