Birmingham Ala. Coca Cola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Screwtop

Reaction score
A month or two ago, I happened to get a private message from a member of this forum. He remarked that he had seen that I like Coca Cola bottles, and copycats, and said that he had some. A little light bulb clicked in my head, when I saw his forum name. It was Clayton, one of the Adventure Archaeology team members, from my favorite YouTube channels! After a few weeks of emails back and forth, I decided to go with this one: Clear straight sided Coca Cola bottle from Birmingham Alabama. The base has Coca Cola embossed too. It's a sweet bottle, and surprisingly heavy. I love it, and it's better now that I have some provenance to it!

DSC_0397.jpg

Head on over to the Adventure Archaeology YouTube channel, to watch some great and quality digging videos! Now they are searching for the Magnificent Seven: Alabama Coca Cola Hutches!

Eric

Reaction score
Watch them all the time... found them about a year ago... I'm a subscriber... would love to dig and find bottle like that here in Missouri... but our ground seems to have so much lime you can't find bottles
that you can clean and come out as nice as theirs do... They are fun to watch and what they find sometimes is amazing... the age of the bottles... so cool to be found and rescued.

hemihampton

Reaction score
If you like straight sided Birmingham Cokes i got a different one then yours for sale. let me know. THANKS, LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi