Bitters & others in different colors.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
I'm loving this thread! Leon, good luck finding glass for your cabinet! Here are a couple of pics of one of my better cabinets. Anyone here that goes to the north Jersey bottle show in November might remember seeing this at the front upstairs door. These are my porter & ales of New Jersey

Attachments

• IMG_2748.JPG
    IMG_2748.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 323
  • IMG_2745.JPG
    IMG_2745.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 327
  • IMG_2742.JPG
    IMG_2742.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 330

Bohdan

Reaction score
The China Cabinet came Illuminated/Lighted but needs shelves & has a broken door I gotta fix. I helped a Friend move & got it for free, probably worth a few hundred if complete & not broken door. Has mirror in the back & clear glass on the sides & doors. So kinda figured I need clear shelves. The Shelves in glass is about $10 each. but I kinda wanted thicker plexiglass which is like $30 each & I need at least 4 of them. so $40 if I buy Glass or $120 if I buy Plexiglass. Hmmm, not so Free now. LEON.

A beautiful cabinet. Well worth repairing. I've used concealed down casting LED floods with success. I'd use glass for the shelves. Be sure the glazier knows what they are for when you order them. (I think you might be staring into the Gift Horse's mouth.)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado