Black Glass Miniature

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thanks in advance for your info and expertise.

I recently acquired this generic black glass miniature with no obvious brand or label. I can make out the letter 3 on the bottom. I do not collect these and can't find much information at all about generic black glass miniatures online. The active or sold auctions don't have much info. I acquired it from a 90yo lifetime collector and digger so it may legitimately be old. Seam stops at the lip.

Any insight on age or more info on these black glass miniatures is appreciated. I like the bottle and may start looking for more styles if they are out there.

Thanks

Attachments

• Black Glass Miniature.jpg
    Black Glass Miniature.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
  • Black Glass Miniature 2.jpg
    Black Glass Miniature 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 154
  • Black Glass Miniature 3.jpg
    Black Glass Miniature 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:

willong

Reaction score
I like it!

I'd guess 1890 or thereabout for production era. It's a typical liquor form such as used for whisky, bourbon, rye, brandy and such. Among the full size items there is much variability in neck shape, proportions, color and etc. I don't how common or variable the miniatures are.

Toma777

Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot the links:

With eBay it's all about the category when searching for things (Listed in category: collectables, bottles & insulators, bottles, antique, liquor)

Bottom 2.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Attachments

• Miniture 2.jpg
    Miniture 2.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 125

Toma777

Reaction score
Also with eBay, scroll down to the bottom of the links, and eBay will have listings of similar items for sale.

bne74honda

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thanks in advance for your info and expertise.

I recently acquired this generic black glass miniature with no obvious brand or label. I can make out the letter 3 on the bottom. I do not collect these and can't find much information at all about generic black glass miniatures online. The active or sold auctions don't have much info. I acquired it from a 90yo lifetime collector and digger so it may legitimately be old. Seam stops at the lip.

Any insight on age or more info on these black glass miniatures is appreciated. I like the bottle and may start looking for more styles if they are out there.

Thanks
I`d agree with the age estimate here but that little fella is in excellent condition as well. I see no wear at all. Hang on to it!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch