Blob Top Beers 4 Sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
I have the following Western Amber Quarts 4 Sale. I haven't had luck selling to forum members but want to try before eBay takes their cut. Pictures available upon request. (when the sun comes out) No damage to report on either. Prices include shipping. $50.00 each, both are at LEAST not common, may be RARE for all I know. I haven't researched them yet, just came out of boxes.[ol][*]CLAUS WREDEN / BREWING CO. / S.F. - BLOB BEER - AMBER - About Perfect.[*]A.W. KENISON CO. / AUBURN / CAL - BLOB BEER - AMBER - About Perfect[/ol]The 1st email (not PM) gets them. Send your mailing address, they will go out upon receipt of M.O. or check. No PayPal.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I'm not interested, but where is the email for the others? If you want to sell to a non-specific buyer like you're trying, it's best to have at least 1 pic now and a known history. I also typically let the buyer set his price. If it's too low, I tell him. So.... your email and full details for potential buyers. What is wrong with PM?

botlguy

Reaction score
Well, it appears that no one is much interested in these beers but I will try again, this time with 3 pictures each as suggested by The Bear. I'll start a new thread as there is probably no one except Spirit Bear getting this.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp