Bottle cleaner B 4 & after photos

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Humabdos

Reaction score
Greenville Texas The Blackest land whitest people
I got this stuff at the glass shop the other day. It's called AMAZ Clean and Green (amaz.biz)
Water stain remover. I took a tooth brush with some of this stuff on it and cleaned three stained midget pints with it . I tried to clean these last year with everything under the kitchen sink (even Listerine ha ha) Barkeeper friend ect.
Here's the B 4 and after photos.

[/align]
101A2670DBA6405A9AB6D0CB14EE4C6A.jpg

Attachments

• 101A2670DBA6405A9AB6D0CB14EE4C6A.jpg
    101A2670DBA6405A9AB6D0CB14EE4C6A.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 68

Humabdos

Reaction score
It does have a mild abrasives and polishing compounds but I didn't see any scratching or clouding. I'll bet it would clean ACL sodas even better than Barkeepers friend if you were careful. One nice thing about this stuff it's Non-toxic and Biodegradable.[/align]Glen[/align]

stinger haut

Reaction score
Looks like it really works for the stains. Thank you for posting about this product.
Does it take out any light scratches?
Stinger

Humabdos

Reaction score
Yes it works great on stains of course if it's etched it won't do much. I spent about 10 min with the tooth brush on each jar. I would recommend testing it on a scrap bottle first. You might have to spend quite a while buffing to remove light scratches.
This stuff looks to be the same stuff sold to clean glass stove tops. I haven't tried it on an ACL but I'll bet it works great as long as you don't rub to hard.
Glen[/align]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis