Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Bottle Dig #2, long video, Drakes Bitters!

Goodman

Dec 16, 2015
Shreveport La.
Just watched both your videos. All I can say is WOW ! That is a killer citron flask. The cure is just awesome. Totally cool dig. Always look forward to your videos. You scare me with your all metal tools though.

teamballsout

May 3, 2015
Saskatchewan
Awesome dig I look every day for you to post a new dig vid and I have not been diseppointed yet! You could be digging shards all vid long for all I care i would still be watching. Helps pass the - 40c it has been up hear the past week! Helps take the digging addiction edge off just a bit lol. I Agree with Goodman nevr like the sound of metal scratching glass unless its a probe I personally use deer antler. Keep up the great vids

RIBottleguy

Mar 5, 2008
Providence, RI
Nice videos! But man you like attack like a mad man. How many have you broke?
I've only broke two in the last 15 years of digging, so I certainly stick by my digging style. You have to keep in mind when I'm recording I only have one hand on a long handled rake. To me it looks like I'm digging drunk!

anj2006

Dec 9, 2015
central pa
I understand that, and respect everybodys individualism. It just looks ruff as hell. What ones did you break? Hope they were not good ones???

nhpharm

Apr 24, 2007
I'm with Rick on this one. Why criticize and make comments about someone's digging method? RIBottleguy was nice enough to spend the time to post a dig video for all of us who are going through digging withdrawals and like to see some digging being done. Everyone has their own opinion on the best way to dig but to comment in this way simply discourages people from sharing and kills the site!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmick81