Bottle digging disease.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Digger 57

Reaction score
Do we all have this sickness .bottle digging desese. It is extremely contagious. My whole garage looks like this. So does my house an shed. I don't think there is a cure for this

Attachments

• 20220703_133828.jpg
    20220703_133828.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 78

Roy

Reaction score
Do we all have this sickness .bottle digging desese. It is extremely contagious. My whole garage looks like this. So does my house an shed. I don't think there is a cure for this
It's bad but you are just going to have to learn to live with it and I hopefully your family members can too....
Roy

hemihampton

Reaction score
I have the same problem, my house & everywhere else full of Bottles & Cans & Breweriana, ect., ect., ect., LEON.

Ashbringer

Reaction score
No cure. I found a dump site 2 years ago. Today I still go out and dig. It's now over a mile and a half long. Snow fr last year collapsed a new section that appears to be about 75 years older than the last.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
No cure. I found a dump site 2 years ago. Today I still go out and dig. It's now over a mile and a half long. Snow fr last year collapsed a new section that appears to be about 75 years older than the last.
2 years That's a mild cough. Post some pictures, braggings also part of the sickness. What's 75 years older than the last?

Digger 57

Reaction score
It's bad but you are just going to have to learn to live with it and I hopefully your family members can too....
Roy
I have had this problem for fourty years . And I do not want to be cured. It's to much fun.

Reactions: Roy

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Not only that, I'm waiting for the day I actually dig up some deadly, infectious something that has been laying dormant underground for 100+ years...

Digger 57

Reaction score
Not only that, I'm waiting for the day I actually dig up some deadly, infectious something that has been laying dormant underground for 100+ years...
I think we are immune to most stuff because we dig in dumps .I am 65 an don't get sick to often. What does not kills you makes you stronger .bottle diggers are the toughest people I know .we dig in rain snow heat mud rock you get it.

Reactions: Roy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu