Bottle or Whiskey Flask?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Humblebee67

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this board, but I thought you might beable to help try to help me find out more about this bottle. Picture is below, on the bottom of this, has some writing and the only thing that can be read is Canton, Ohio USA but there is a number on the bottom. On this board, you have so much talent I thought you might be able to help!

Ay74242.jpg

Welcome to Antique-Bottles.Net !! Picture cropped and reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

Attachments

• Ay74242.jpg
    Ay74242.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 92

diggerjeff

Reaction score
does the top remove if you lift the leaver?? i am thinking footwarmer. it is an odd looking one if it is!! ceramic or glass??

Humblebee67

Reaction score
Yes, the lid does come off with a rubber cork,and the top part steel. It is for very[;)] diffferent from any thing I have seen. I think this might be glazed ceramic, to me[:D] it's a bottle.

diggerjeff

Reaction score
whatever it is it is very interesting. i am inclined to think it is a footwarmer ( i bet it would hold hot water) and i think the dimples helped to massage the feet as it was rolled back and forth beneath.

Humblebee67

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Does anyone know where I can go to find more information on this
interesting thing of a bottle?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75