Bottle Pictures, North Shore MA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoseOnTheRocks

Reaction score
I've been digging/finding for a year or so, but I never really took pictures because I'm a terrible photographer. I recently bought one of those simple light boxes to help, so hopefully these pics came out ok. I apologize for how dirty some of the bottles are! Feels like the lighting in a fitting room, very revealing... ANYWAYS, I've done a little research on these bottles & I look forward to learning more!

deer foot.jpg
mrs. chapin's salad dressing.jpg

SS Stafford, Inc.:
SS Stafford, Inc..jpg

1930s A1 Sauce:
A1 Sauce, 1930s.jpg
Rectangle.jpg
Flute.jpg
pond's extract.jpg

Provo's, Salem MA (I love the embossed witch on the bottom):
Provo's, Salem MA.jpg
small bottle, bubbles.jpg
coke.jpg

Last edited:

DiggerDon

Reaction score
I've been digging/finding for a year or so, but I never really took pictures because I'm a terrible photographer. I recently bought one of those simple light boxes to help, so hopefully these pics came out ok. I apologize for how dirty some of the bottles are! Feels like the lighting in a fitting room, very revealing... ANYWAYS, I've done a little research on these bottles & I look forward to learning more!

View attachment 237995View attachment 237996

SS Stafford, Inc.:
View attachment 237997

1930s A1 Sauce:
View attachment 238004View attachment 238005View attachment 238024View attachment 238025

View attachment 238026View attachment 238027View attachment 238028
Well done! These are really good examples to follow.

Roy

Reaction score

SS Stafford, Inc.:
View attachment 237997

1930s A1 Sauce:
View attachment 238004View attachment 238005View attachment 238024View attachment 238025

Those pictures are fine. A few people on here are very experienced photographers, maybe even professionals, but I believe the majority of us are just bottle collectors.
Nice bottles. Keep those pictures coming... everyone enjoys seeing what others are finding. Roy

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Rose,
Quite the assortment! My favorite is the base witch embossment too. Nice job. Thx. for sharing.

RoseOnTheRocks

Reaction score
Those pictures are fine. A few people on here are very experienced photographers, maybe even professionals, but I believe the majority of us are just bottle collectors.
Nice bottles. Keep those pictures coming... everyone enjoys seeing what others are finding. Roy
Thanks, Roy! I realized it was less about the pictures themselves and more so my methods of taking them... I would constantly place the bottles in different locations for lighting/take pics at weird angles. At one point, I was lying on the floor trying to take a picture & said to myself "this is ridiculous" :p So now they have a designated picture box. Done haha

Reactions: Roy

Roy

Reaction score

SS Stafford, Inc.:
View attachment 237997

1930s A1 Sauce:

Thanks, Roy! I realized it was less about the pictures themselves and more so my methods of taking them... I would constantly place the bottles in different locations for lighting/take pics at weird angles. At one point, I was lying on the floor trying to take a picture & said to myself "this is ridiculous" :p So now they have a designated picture box. Done haha
Perfect, RoseOnTheRocks.
This is a fun hobby for me, I enjoy every part of it, the preparation, the hiking, the digging, the cleaning, the tumbling , the
history, and connecting with people who share similar interests and experiences.
You don't have to be an expert at anything here, just have fun and keep smiling!!! Roy

RoseOnTheRocks

Reaction score

Perfect, RoseOnTheRocks.
This is a fun hobby for me, I enjoy every part of it, the preparation, the hiking, the digging, the cleaning, the tumbling , the
history, and connecting with people who share similar interests and experiences.
You don't have to be an expert at anything here, just have fun and keep smiling!!! Roy
Well said, Roy, & I completely agree!

Digger 57

Reaction score

Perfect, RoseOnTheRocks.
Amen brother

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora