Bottles we have found in stumps

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Grippen

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_223528.jpg
    IMG_20200821_223528.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 278

greendirt330

Reaction score
I believe the vast majority of people come on this forum to see bottles , to read about the cool experiences people have finding/obtaining these bottles and other historical artifacts , and for education on these subjects . I’m pretty sure that most of us aren’t here to ridicule or be ridiculed, and could care less about an English lesson .....

Bohdan

Reaction score
I believe the vast majority of people come on this forum to see bottles , to read about the cool experiences people have finding/obtaining these bottles and other historical artifacts , and for education on these subjects . I’m pretty sure that most of us aren’t here to ridicule or be ridiculed, and could care less about an English lesson .....

If we ever want to understand each other; if we want to communicate: language is all we've got.
It's one of the most important and powerful skills you'll ever possess.

Grippen

Reaction score
Hey guys, it is a good site for all, I should have started this thread in digging and finding really. My apologies if I was a little brusque in my response to the little lady, we all share the same interest and collecting the bygone,and I didn't mean to detract from that.

Bohdan

Reaction score
Hey guys, it is a good site for all, I should have started this thread in digging and finding really. My apologies if I was a little brusque in my response to the little lady, we all share the same interest and collecting the bygone,and I didn't mean to detract from that.

???

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp