Bottling on Oleatha Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle-bud

Reaction score
I found a lot of those bottles in a bottle dump in Columbia Illinois couple Frosty's an squirt and a couple Mason one Mason is full never opened. It's hard to find them acl bottles with good coloring from the ground anyway.as a st Louisian very interesting post.

thanks K, welcome to the forum.

Mark Groth

Reaction score
Hi Bottle-Bud, wanted to introduce myself, Mark Groth, big fan of St. Louis history. I learned so much from your posts here. Thank you. I am interested in learning about the physical locations of St. Louis bottling plants of the past and this research was so helpful in learning about the plant on Oleatha. Nice work! I've been writing about St. Louis for years at my website and have done a couple posts on STL bottling and cited your work and photos. www.stlouiscitytalk.com

bottle-bud

Reaction score
Hi Bottle-Bud, wanted to introduce myself, Mark Groth, big fan of St. Louis history. I learned so much from your posts here. Thank you. I am interested in learning about the physical locations of St. Louis bottling plants of the past and this research was so helpful in learning about the plant on Oleatha. Nice work! I've been writing about St. Louis for years at my website and have done a couple posts on STL bottling and cited your work and photos. www.stlouiscitytalk.com
Well, I am glad my posts have helped in some way. I am going to check out your website.
Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp