Bracebridge Dairy mini acl milk jug found at thrift store

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this at a local thrift store , they had a silent auction and 1 lot featured some bottles however no one bid and I noticed them for sale individually .

I originally disregarded this bottle as a plain mini mlik jug but on closer observation I realised the acl had faded and it was in fact a local bottle . I believe the paint would of been black or red originally

it says " Bracebridge Dairy " pasteurised / Milk & Cream , phone 363 on front

on back has an image of a baby , says " healthy ? you bet , he drinks milk every day , so should you

its hard to see the faded imagine from the pics but a " B " is visible , I only paid $ 2 for it , honestly not sure if its worth anything but just neat that its a local one I hadn't seen before and an odd smaller size

DSC02949.JPG
DSC02950.JPG
DSC02949.JPG
DSC02959.JPG
DSC02960.JPG
DSC02959.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Shame that the ACL is missing on that one, I'm always hoping to find a good ACL milk at the thrift store since I can never afford them at the shows. Found an embossed one or two but the ACLs have always eluded me.

RCO

Reaction score
Shame that the ACL is missing on that one, I'm always hoping to find a good ACL milk at the thrift store since I can never afford them at the shows. Found an embossed one or two but the ACLs have always eluded me.

I think that it might of originally looked similar to this one , its a picture I have of a larger sized jug from same dairy , they operated from 1947 - into the 50's or 60's . several different jugs from them , don't recall seeing one this small before though ,

bracebridgedairy.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94