buffalo lithia water bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Buffalo Hunter

Reaction score
I have been tracking the Buffalo's that appear on the major bottle trading sites for the last five years. Remember there is no way anyone can keep up with every trade and then you must figure in the human condition. With that being said I see fewer type I Teals being traded than Type II but in dug condition both are trading for about the same price.

If there is a sample I've never heard a whisper of it. Now I can honestly say the early ambers and teals are much smaller than later bottles. The transisiton took palce through the early aquas & odd blues that followed the teals; since I still have not ID every Buffalo Girl yet I can only say it was during the Lithia name phase.

The early ambers out price the teals right now.

Digswithstick

Reaction score
My opinion of the"project" draft is
m6.gif
m6.gif
very informative .
m16.gif

ethanxxx

Reaction score
So do you think this on on Ebay now is a reproduction?

Buffalo Hunter

Reaction score
Based on the pictures, and they are sharp it's not a repro. I have several shades in the amber family and one way out side the family. I wish it had been shot outside so I could see the true color. If I don't have it I would chase it, because I collect them for my enjoyment and not for resale.

There is another amber up right now also that is original, just like the one I shot beside the repro. The color is great and really stands out. These are first two good ambers to be offer on eBay in the past year at least.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi Buffalo Hunter I just went to eBay and found three of them. The second one was # 110487364625, This one has the right arm down more than mine, I also has the base of the pitcher closer to the knee than mine.
The third one is # 110487383936 It is a poor picture but the bottle has a much newer finish, I think.
I didn't find the others with my search. RED Matthews

Buffalo Hunter

Reaction score
I just counted five offerings, three ambers (one which doesn't pass muster with me) two aqua's. I like one of them because I don't think I have it, maybe close but not that exact design. The other has a chip no interest to me, aquas show up with enough frequency I can be very choosey. But isn't it surprising how many designs there are when you really look? Did you see the "stomach" / "leather" bottle being offered that was in another thread here?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
When you start seeing posts from the future, Weelie, you will know for sure!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora